Our Leadership Team is hands-on and an active part of the daily work processes.
They work side-by-side with personnel and business partners, leading by example. Our leadership has created a learning environment, enriching the overall Powertek experience, and employees gain a sense of belonging and ownership of their work. They also encourage our business partners to be an integral part of our team and involve them in decisions. We have a true team atmosphere championed by our leadership.
Our leadership team is seasoned and industry-savvy. Each person has decades of experience in the Federal Government, Intelligence and/or defense sectors. They have led large initiatives as Government directors and/or private sector managers. Through dedication and know how, they are able to recognize and realize customer needs. Powertek's leaders also bring long-term relationships with industry partners, complementing our services and resources. They are trusted and respected throughout the industry for their knowledge, experience and skills providing value across our business. Most importantly, they make work fun.
Nancy Scott – President, CEO
"Looking back at Powertek's success, I'm humbled by the opportunities that I've been given to take a dream and make it into a reality. Over the years, we've expanded our capabilities and increased our size, but we remain committed to providing personalized, high quality customer service and innovative solutions in support of the Federal Government. A company is only as good as its people, and we've surrounded ourselves with the best!"
Samar Ghadry – Executive Vice President
"Working daily with our employees to aid in real-time problem solving, I get a lot of personal satisfaction from supporting the mission objectives of our customers and the professional development of our employees. In this rapidly changing industry, we've continued to thrive by always looking ahead for the best products, services, and partners to get the job done. When I look at our people, I'm encouraged about the bright future ahead for Powertek."
Goodwin Ting – Sr. Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Partners with CEO and EVP to lead the execution of Powertek’s corporate strategy and business direction
- Provides executive leadership for Powertek’s program operations to deliver performance, quality, and customer satisfaction while ensuring financial accountability
- Drives synergy and collaboration across program operations, business development, and solutions engineering and services
Steve Miller – Senior Vice President of Finance
- Focuses on ensuring the company's financial viability and compliance with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) requirements.
- Oversees Powertek's financial management and contracts administration activities.
- Provides insight for contract pricing.
Board of Advisors
Powertek's Board of Advisors provides direction and advice to our leadership team to support implementation of our vision. They guide Powertek in fulfilling our mission statement and help us set policies and objectives. They keep us in check and make sure that we provide our personnel, business partners, and customers with the best possible services and solutions.
Our Advisors are industry veterans with extensive understanding of the Federal and Defense market sectors. They are recognized as being the best in their fields. We look upon our Advisors to make sure that Powertek stays focused on our vision of excellence and steadfast commitment to customer service.
- Served as the Army's Program Executive Officer for Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS).
- Directed DoD and Army business and combat service support systems and the Army's communications and computer infrastructure.
- Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Research, Development and Acquisition, Army Materiel Command.
- Acting Director of the Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM) Acquisition Center, Fort Monmouth, NJ, and Associate Director of the CECOM Acquisition Center–Washington.
- Director of the Army Information Systems Selection and Acquisition Agency.
Robert E. Day Jr., Rear Admiral, U. S. Coast Guard (Ret.)
- Served as Assistant Commandant for Command, Control, Communications, Computers & Information Technology (C4IT), Chief Information Officer (CIO), and Commander, Coast Guard Cyber Command.
- Current Vice President for Cyber Security Operations Services for BlackBerry Corporation, leading FedRAMP compliance initiatives and a U.S.-based Cyber Security Operations Center.
- Executive Director, Commonwealth of Virginia Cyber Commission.
- Expertise includes cyber security strategy development and operation, incident and disaster response communications/IT systems, and electronics systems portfolio management.
- Named as Federal Computer Week Federal 100 Award Winner and CIO Magazine CIO 100 Award Winner.
Robert E. Suda
- Associate Administrator and Director of the Department of Transportation's John Volpe National Transportation Systems Center.
- Served as Associate Chief Information Officer for Integration and Operations for the Department of Agriculture, with oversight of the National Information Technology Center, USDA Telecommunications Operations, and end-user IT support for three USDA Service Center Agencies.
- Assistant Commissioner for the General Services Administration's Office of IT Solutions within the Federal Technology Service.
John Watkins, Brig. Gen., U.S. Army (Ret.)
- Served as Deputy Director for Operations, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Chief Operations Officer for the DoD worldwide Data and Communications Network.
- Chief Information Officer for Pratt and Whitney and Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Fairchild Semiconductor.
- Served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Ingenium Corporation and on technical boards for Oracle Corporation, F2 Technologies, and Dell Corporation.